My head had begun to ache and my stomach felt funny.
Shes very grumpy when her tooth aches.
This medicine should soothe your sore throat.
Im earning myself sweat and sore shoulders.
A serious toothache is an intense pain.
The dog gave a yelp of pain.
I was full of jealousy and hurt.
Marthas hurt pride showed in her eyes.
更多“ 疼痛 ”
I have a headache.
I have a toothache.
My shoulders are stiff.
Ive got a pain in my back.
I have a piercing pain.
I have a throbbing pain.
1. He hung/dropped/lowered/bent/bowed his head in shame.
2. They nodded their heads in agreement.
3. She shook her head in disbelief.
4. He scratched his head, not understanding a word.
5. She buried her head in the pillow.
6. She rested her head on his shoulder.
7. His head drooped and tears fell into his lap.
8. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.
9. He put/held his head in his hands, greatly annoyed.
10. It never entered my head that he might be lying.
11. I decided to go for a walk to clear my head.
12. He could feel his head spinning after only one drink.
13. He turned and headed for the door.
14. She stood up and headed towards the exit.
1. A bright smile appeared on/ spread across/ crossed his face.
2. Her face lit up/brightened/glowed when I gave her the present.
3. His face suddenly grew serious.
4. His face looked a little confused.
5. Jacks face flushed/burned with embarrassment.
6. Her face paled with fright.
7. He had a slight frown on his face.
1. He rested his cheek on her shoulder.
2. He felt his cheeks burning with shame.
3. Her cheeks were wet with tears.
4. Color rushed/flooded/rose to her cheeks when she realized she was being watched.
5. A tear slid down her cheek.
6. He kissed her on both cheeks and got on the train.
1. His eyes were wide with horror.
2. The dogs hungry eyes were on my sandwich.
3. He turned his eyes to the door when he heard the handle turning.
4. Tina squeezed her eyes shut and bit her lip.
5. She looked her father straight in the eye and answered his question truthfully.
6. He seemed unwilling to meet my eyes.
7. His eyes grew wide/widened with horror at what she had done.
8. She laughed, her eyes shining/ sparking/ sparkling/ glistening/ glowing with excitement.
9. Her eyes brimmed with/filled with tears.
10. She tried to sit up, her eyes fixed on Jeans face.
11. His eyes never left mine.
12. His eyes scanned the room as he entered.
13. His eyes dropped to her lap as she answered.
14. Tears blurred her eyes/vision.
15. I felt tears well up in my eyes.
1. She opened her mouth to say something.
2. He covered his mouth to hide his yawn.
3. Our mouths dropped open in surprise.
4. My mouth started watering when I smelled the food.
5. His mouth widened to a smile.
6. Suddenly a hand cupped her mouth.
7. A smile played around his mouth.
8. He began to stuff his mouth with pasta.
9. He straightened up and looked at me, open-mouthed.
10. My heart was in my mouth when I walked into her office.
11. Her mouth grew stiff with pain and distress.
12. She froze, her mouth hanging open.
1. She took the childs hand and helped him climb the steps.
2. He reached for her hand and held it tightly.
3. They walked along, holding hands.
4. He held the key in his hand.
5. He grasped the rope with both hands.
6. He shook my hands as if we were long lost friends.
7. She smiled and hold out/reach out a hand in welcome.
8. She put her hands to her cheeks in embarrassment.
9. Several students raised their hands to answer the question.
10. He slid his hands into his pockets.
11. She shrugged and spread her hands, “Thats all I can tell you.”
12. She shivered, rubbing her hands together fiercely.
13. Her hands shook/trembled as she lifted the glass to her lips.
14. A strong hand reached out and caught hold of her arm.
15. I cupped my hand over the phone so they couldnt hear me.
16. He sat with his head in his hands.
17. They walked hand in hand along the path.
1. The teacher raised a warning finger and we stopped talking.
2. She took off his bandages with gentle fingers.
3. It was them! she cried, pointing an accusing finger at the boys.
4. She raised/held up a finger to her lip to ask for silence.
5. None of that! cried the teacher, wagging/waving her finger.
6. I dipped my finger in the sauce and licked it.
7. He was drumming his fingers nervously on the arm of the chair.
8. He snapped his fingers and the waiter came running.
1. They are sure to welcome you with open arms.
2. He was running forward, waving his arms.
3. He stood there with crossed arms, looking angry.
4. She folded her arms and stared at him.
5. He held out/opened his arms with a broad smile.
6. He reached out a hand and caught hold of/grabbed/took/ her arm.
7. She moved closer to her father and took his arm.
8. They walked along arm in arm.
9. He ran up to her and put/threw/ his arms around her.
10. She stood, looking at him with arms akimbo.
1. I tapped the man on the shoulder and asked him to move.
2. When I asked him why he had done it, he just shrugged his shoulders.
3. My shoulders dropped with relief.
4. The child sat on her fathers shoulders to watch the parade go by.
5. He shouldered open the door.
6. She shouldered her way through the crowd.
7. He looked (back) over his shoulder.
1. With a heavy/sinking/broken heart, she watched him go.
2. He set off with a light heart.
3. His sad story touched her heart.
4. Her words pierced my heart.
5. Just follow your heart and youll be happy.
6. Finally, he broke down in tears and poured out his heart to her.
7. Relief filled his heart.
8. Her heart leaped with joy.
9. My heart aches when I think of their sorrow.
10. Inside, his heart was slowly breaking.
11. He smiled and her heart melted.
12. Her heart is beating fast.
13. Her heart was pounding with excitement.
14. His heart thumped with fear.
15. My heart began to thump wildly.
16. Her heart seemed to miss a beat.
17. Those words can make your heart skip a beat and bring tears to your eyes.
1. He bends/hunches his back when he walks.
2. He yawned and stretched his back as he got out of bed.
3. He leaned his back against the bar.
4. He smiled and gave me a hearty slap/pat on the back.
5. They tied his hands behind his back.
6. He was carrying a small child on his back.
7. She was lying on her back on the sofa.
8. He backed slowly out of the room.
9. He took a step forward and she nervously backed away.
1. He got shakily to his feet.
2. She jumped to her feet when she heard the news.
3. She was tapping/stamping her feet impatiently.
4. She dragged her feet as she reluctantly followed her parents.
5. My feet slipped as I was about to shoot and I missed the ball.
6. They carried him out of the room with his feet kicking.
7. He shivered as his feet touched the cold floor.
8. He likes to put his feet up and watch TV when he gets home.
1. Suddenly her knees buckled/ weakened and she fell to the floor.
2. He hugged his knees to keep warm.
3. He went/got down on his knees and begged for forgiveness.
4. She sat on her fathers knees while he read her a story.
5. He was on his knees, searching for the missing ring.
1. She crossed the finish line on tired legs.
2. He rose to his feet on shaky legs.
3. I moved the chair away from the table so I could cross my legs.
● Mums the word意思是“妈妈的话”？大错特错！
因为公众号平台 更改了推送规则，如果 不想错过小维的文章，记得读完点一下“ 在看”，这样每次新文章推送才会 第一时间出现在你的订阅列表里。
阿飞代购全系印度伟哥、双效片、保健品，诚信经营不坑不骗不欺不诈 QQ：406262452 微信：woaitj41